Joel's fact-based fiction
Everything Ryker learned to protect our president, he must now use to slay theirs.
Ryker must halt the rising nuclear alliance-Russia, Iran, and North Korea.
Collins follows the rumor of an ISIS cache of hidden chemical weapons; the truth MUST be told.
The Islamic State kidnaps the U.S. President; Collins is his last hope of freedom.
America is attacked. Collins hunts down ISIS leader Abu Kahlif before it's too late.
Shirazi must stop Iran's plan to annihilate Israel in his biggest ops mission ever.
Iran succeeds in their atomic weapon test. Israel won't wait for Iran's next move.
Shirazi and team race the clock to find nuclear warheads before disaster strikes.
Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. The fate of millions hangs in the balance.
Bennett and McCoy must use their stealth and savvy to save the world from destruction.
Bennett and McCoy meet Palestinian leaders to talk oil for peace when all hell breaks loose.
Bennett and McCoy hunt answers to face down a new emerging Axis of Evil.
History's greatest treasure map may lead Bennett down the road to Armageddon.
Can Bennett & McCoy thwart the plot to kill one of the presidential candidates?
How will peace create jobs & truly make life better for Palestinians? White House to host conference in Bahrain to lay out economic elements of peace plan. Shrewd move by…
Israeli leader vows to put Bible on the moon, stresses importance of studying the Bible, addresses Intl. Bible Quiz held today, Israel’s 71st modern birthday.…
- The Persian Gamble Trailer
- The Twelfth Imam Book Trailer
- Kremlin Conspiracy Book Trailer
- The Third Target Book Trailer
- The First Hostage Book Trailer
- Without Warning Book Trailer
- The Tehran Initiative Trailer
- Damascus Countdown Trailer
- The Auschwitz Escape :30 sec book trailer
- Kathie Lee Gifford chooses The Kremlin Conspiracy as one of her “Favorite Things”
- Mike Huckabee talks to Joel about The Kremlin Conspiracy
- FOX AND FRIENDS features Joel C. Rosenberg on Russian meddling
- Joel Walks you through Auschwitz